2nd October 2010, 12:54 PM
shailendra rathore

Future of Electric and Instrumentation Branch? What type of job does a student get after completing the course?

what is future of electric and instrumentation branch and the job of student who take this branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job in PSU after completing B.Tech in Instrumentation Branch?
  2. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation branch -- [New]
  4. Which branch is better for GATE, either EC branch or EI branch? I'm a student in NIT(Rourkela) in 3rd year with 9.46 CG
  5. Job oriented courses related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation?
  6. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  7. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student
  8. Can i apply for a job after passing electrical and instrumentation branch?
  9. What is the future after completing B.Tech in instrumentation?
  10. Can I study PhD(Instrumentation Technology) after completion of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for a job in crime branch? I am a 7th semester instrumentation branch student
  12. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  13. Which type of jobs are suitable for me after pursuing B.Tech from IT branch
  14. How to join ISRO after completing final year B.E electronics and instrumentation branch?
  15. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  16. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  17. How to get a good job after completing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation branch
  18. After doing PG Diploma in Instrumentation can I get job in Canada?
8th April 2011, 05:25 AM
akshaysharma

Default Re: Future of Electric and Instrumentation Branch? What type of job does a student get after completing the course?

Hii..
well the electric and instrumentation branch is also one of the branches those are emerging out to be really good and the experts are also very much positive towards the bright future of this branch.
before discussing the merits or demerits of this branch i want to tell you that what is this branch. Well this branch mainly deals with the instrumentation part which is the controlling part of any machine this the part of the machine which is responsible for the effective function of the machine.
its a new Branch thus the job opportunity is not so vast as compared to the other branches but yeah slowly the market is developing. so the future of instrumentation is no doubt very bright. because most of the machines and the companies wanted automation. and for the automation of the machines one should be profecient in instrumentation.
A student would get the job of either development assistant for the development of instrumentation panel or the maintenance engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?