6th August 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA in Cruise Ship Hospitality Management in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MBA in this Maritime college? Please tell me asap.

23rd September 2018, 07:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai?

Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai offers M.B.A. (Shipping & Logistics Management). Duration of this course is 2 years of full time mode. If you want to study MBA((Shipping & Logistics Management) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai, you to sit in the CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / JMET / TANCET or entrance test conducted by AMET. Candidates who have qualified in entrance test, will be called for Personal interview / Group discussion. Candidates are selected based on score of entrance test and performance in the Personal interview / Group discussion. You must have completed any degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University to be eligible to pursue MBA((Shipping & Logistics Management) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai.
You should visit below mentioned website link for more details.
http://www.ametuniv.ac.in/pg-mba-shi...anagement.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?