27th February 2010, 12:16 AM
nishit_9737

Where should I apply for shipping course in India or Abroad? Where it would be better, in India or Abroad?

At present i am Doing graduation 2nd year .
I want to apply for shipping course. I want d deatails of this. plz help me out.
where should i apply in India or outside india.Where it would b better in India or outside india.?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  3. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  4. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  5. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  6. Best colleges in India and Abroad for MBA in Shipping and Port Management? Prospect of the course?
  7. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  9. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  10. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  11. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India? -- [New]
  12. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  13. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  14. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  15. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  16. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  17. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  18. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
24th May 2011, 07:51 PM
lishaka

Default Re: Where should I apply for shipping course in India or Abroad? Where it would be better, in India or Abroad?

according to me there are more educational opurtunities in india itself so it would be better to try in india..i can give you some well known management institutes in india as well -

Narottam Morarjee Institute of Shipping , mumbai

Shipping & Port Management at the Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai

the Coimbatore Marine College

the Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai
25th May 2011, 12:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I apply for shipping course in India or Abroad? Where it would be better, in India or Abroad?

You needn't go abroad for pursuing a course in this field. If you are pursuing marine engineering then you can go into this stream. For those from mechanical background first will need to undergo training in any of the institutes and then be eligible to join this stream. The entrance exam will be held each year. The notification regarding it will be available in official site.
14th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

FROM WHERE SHOULD I DO DECK CADET COURSE IN INDIA OR ABROAD WHICH ONE IS BETTER
1st July 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

can b.com students do mba in shipping course
28th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is aravind.n my age 26 . I am done iti- fitter than stcwc-95 and diploma in marine mechanical fitter non dg course I have no cdc how can join merchant navy please give direction
[email protected]
1st August 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

hi i completed my MTECH, still i want to read something(not like routine way), which course i have to opt for?? i want to do some course(MBA or Reaserch ) in big institutions(IIT) , how i have to proceed, kindly reply me.
26th September 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

currently m doing graduation 3rd year
i wan to do marine engg outside india
so can you help me out with wat all exams i need to pass out ?
n wic university shud i apply in for this course ?
26th September 2011, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

currently m doing graduation 3rd year
i wan to do marine engg after ma degree outside india
so can u help me out with wat all exams i need to pass ?
n wic university shud i apply ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?