27th February 2017, 04:24 PM
Qubetfela

Which course should I pursue after class 12th to become a Marine Engineer?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th now and after completing it I want to join a Marine job so I want to know which course should I pursue after class 12th to become a Marine Engineer? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to be taken to become a marine engineer after passing 12th?
  2. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  3. How can I become a marine engineer if I have sight problems? What are the alternative requirement as a marine engineer? I have 70% in B.Tech mechanical
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Which courses to join after 12th to join Merchant Navy?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  7. Am I eligible to become a Software Engineer after the completion of class 12th Commerce stream? Which course do I have to pursue?
  8. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  9. How to become a Marine engineer after passing 12th with 63%?
  10. What is the procedure to avail degree after becoming Chief Engineer Officer (Marine Engineer)?
  11. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a Marine Engineer? List of government colleges for this course?
  13. Eligibility criteria for LLB course after Marine engineering?
  14. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  15. Do I need to write an entrance exam for admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering even if I scored 65% marks in class 12th? -- [New]
  16. How can I get job in Ship after B.E. in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  18. How can I become a marine engineer being a Mechanical engineer?
1st March 2017, 07:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after class 12th to become a Marine Engineer?

To become Marine Engineer after completion of your 12th standard from a recognized board, you have to pursue Marine Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Marine Engineering course. Admissions in Marine Engineering course are done through National or State or University level engineering entrance examinations. After completion of your Marine Engineering course with good subject knowledge from a recognized university, you are eligible to get good job as a Marine Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?