27th November 2013, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Master in communication or Master in signal processing & communication which is preferable after B.E.(EC)?

I completed my BE in EC & I want to do master in EC but in which subject Master may preferable- Master in communication or Master in signal processing & communication...

Related Questions:
4th March 2014, 07:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Master in communication or Master in signal processing & communication which is preferable after B.E.(EC)?

Among the both courses Signal Processing & Communication is preferable after your successful completion of your Bachelor degree in ECE Stream.This Signal processing course provides you the theoretical as well as Practical knowledge.So that you can find your career as the roles such as development engineer,designer,or in the research field.You may learn the various design skills as well as the several research methodologies.

If you go for finding your career in the Signal processing then you may gain the knowledge on the topics such as Robotics vision,audio and video recording,biomedical signal processing,broadcast and computer communication,telephone sectors,remote sensing as well as in the medical imaging and more.If you want to pursue you may go for the Ph.D in the research field even.There you may go for the various applications such as error control coding,digital signal and image processing,generation communication technologies,wireless networks,biometrics and more.

The signal processing course is accredited by the I.E.T and is useful in design and equip the graduates with a good wide range of the transferable skills in the both acquisition and in the research area.You may thereby get knowledge on the comprehensive treatment of the advanced communication systems from both the practical and theoretical approaches.You can even may go for innovating techniques.So this way there is a good scope for the Signal processing stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?