2nd June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for B.Sc in Mathematics? What will be the fee structure for this course?

sir i want to take addmission in b.sc math in your college....plz tell me the process and fee structure for addmission

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in DU for BSc after scoring 82.6% in my board exam? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  3. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  4. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU? -- [New]
  5. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc?
  6. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to get admission in BSc Part I? What is the total fee structure?
  9. How to get admission for B.Sc in Mathematics? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  10. What is the fee structure for MSc Mathematics in IITs?
  11. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  12. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  13. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  14. What is the admission process for BSc degree? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to get admission for BSc agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  16. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  17. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure of BSc Physics at St. Xaviers College Mumbai? Colleges or universities with decent fee structure?
8th June 2012, 04:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Sc in Mathematics? What will be the fee structure for this course?

Admission to B.Sc in Mathematics is offered on the basis of HSC marks. Certain Universities carry out written exam for the selection process. Detailed information of admission process can be collected from the website of the University. Fee structure for the course also varies with University. Fee structure of Government College is comparatively less than private colleges. In government colleges one can expect fee between Rs. 4000/- to Rs. 6000/- per year.
10th June 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for B.Sc in Mathematics? What will be the fee structure for this course?

How to get admission for BSc course in national pg college? and what is the fee structure in this college?
2nd August 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for bsc honours in maths in panjab university chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?