24th September 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges which offer M.Sc(Statistics) in West Bengal? Job opportunities in Government sector?

Hi,
Please tell me the reputed colleges West Bengal to do M.Sc in Statistics? After this I can get Government jobs? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for MCA course in reputed Government colleges of West Bengal?
  2. Any government job opportunities in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  5. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  6. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  7. What are the government job opportunities in West Bengal State or Central government after D.Pharm
  8. List of colleges which offer Master of Arts in Economics in Kolkata
  9. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  10. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector? -- [New]
  13. Can i get Civil Engineering in private college after scoring 70026 in WBJEE?
  14. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  15. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Is there any BDS government job in West Bengal?
  18. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
24th February 2017, 12:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges which offer M.Sc(Statistics) in West Bengal? Job opportunities in Government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Please tell me the reputed colleges West Bengal to do M.Sc in Statistics? After this I can get Government jobs? Please reply as soon as possible.

The list of colleges which offer M.Sc Statistics in West Bengal is given below;

IIT Kharagpur - Website Link

University of Calcutta - Website Link

West Bengal State University - Website Link

University of Kalyani - Website Link

University of Burdwan - Website Link

There are vacancies in the Banks for the Statistician posts, Statistical Assistant post in various state government departments (selection through state public service commission), Block Health Statistician, Research Associate in various government institutions. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals and in employment news paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?