10th October 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Integrated M.A. in Political Science for Commerce student? Career prospects and benefits in Politics?

Hello Everyone,
I am so much interested in Politics. I have completed 12th Commerce. Should I do Integrated M.A. in Political Science? What are the career prospects after this and will this benefit me in Political career?

Related Questions:
  1. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Delhi University B.El.Ed Paper O-2.8 Political Science-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Which career is a best choice for me after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Political Science?
  4. What rae the best career options for me after passing 12th commerce with Political Science?
  5. Career opportunities for Political Science Honours candidate?
  6. Possibility to change stream with Astrology for B.E. student? Benefits of Ph.D in Astrology?
  7. Are there any courses related to M.A Political Geography? What is the scope in these courses and international politics career?
  8. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Nalanda Open University-BA in Political Science Comparative Government and Politics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  11. Books to be referred for IPS officer exam?
  12. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 3 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Scope of MA in Political Geography and MA in International Politics courses?
  14. Doing B.Tech(CS)+Integrated MBA course : What are the job prospects?
  15. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  16. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  17. Better scope between Science and Commerce for career?
  18. What are the career prospects of B.Sc course for 12th Science student?
24th February 2017, 01:19 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Integrated M.A. in Political Science for Commerce student? Career prospects and benefits in Politics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am so much interested in Politics. I have completed 12th Commerce. Should I do Integrated M.A. in Political Science? What are the career prospects after this and will this benefit me in Political career?

Yes, it is possible to do Integrated MA in Political Science for Commerce student. Candidates seeking admission to 5 year Integrated MA Political Science course should have passed Higher Secondary, Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate Exam conducted by State or Centre Government Board with a minimum of 50% marks. The admission to the course in some colleges will be thorough an entrance examination. The MA Political Science Integrated course is available in the following universities

University of Hyderabad - Website Link

Pondicherry University - Website Link

The course will be useful to know about the political conditions and how to serve the needy people. The course covers national and international political system, historical political system, public administration, government policies, public affairs etc. After completion of the course, you can work in Public Relations Department, Government Agencies, Public Policy Organizations, Politics, Embassies, Social Work Organizations etc. You can also pursue your career as a politician.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?