4th January 2014, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Which are the reputed colleges worldwide which offer Post Graduate Course in Construction Planning And Management in Civil Enginneering?

Which are the reputed colleges worldwide which offer Post Graduate Course in Construction Planning And Management in Civil Enginneering?Which exam is needed to apply for this course?Is GRE and IELTS sufficient or do i need to give TOEFL to apply for admissions??

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Admission in Ph.D in Management for post retirement career in any reputed Bus Management College?
  3. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  4. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
  5. Scope of PG in construction management for females? Which course is beneficial for females, PG construction management or M.Tech in any other Civil engineering stream?
  6. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  8. How can I do external degree while working in a reputed construction company after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  10. Cochin University, B. Tech In Civil Engineering, 4th Sem Construction Engineering and Management-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Construction Management, Is it a right choice?
  12. Track records and placement for PG HSEM in NICMAR Hyderabad?
  13. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  14. Which stream of MBA will be more beneficial for a person with Civil Engineering background?
  15. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  16. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure?
  17. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  18. Can I do MSc in Maths/Computer Science in Private? What is the eligibility for this?
14th March 2014, 03:52 PM
rohitbalak

Default Re: Which are the reputed colleges worldwide which offer Post Graduate Course in Construction Planning And Management in Civil Enginneering?

I would advise you to consider RICS, along with the prestigious Amity University, they have set up a campus in Noida and offer MBA in Construction Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?