31st October 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it right to choose MBA after B.Tech when the syllabus is totally different?

Hai,

i'm studying b.tech final year i'm confusing regarding to my future planing i.e., the b.tech syllabus is quit different 4m mba so is it d right way to choose mba after b.tech if yes,then i'll prepare 4 cat is a right chooise plz give me reply i'm confusing a lot

2nd November 2015, 07:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right to choose MBA after B.Tech when the syllabus is totally different?

Yes, absolutely the syllabus and the pattern is quite different from B.Tech in case of MBA, but if you wish you can and should opt for MBA as it also has great career opportunities.

Do not get confused, just make sure of one thing as to whether you yourself wish to opt for it or not, and if you want to go for MBA course then you should very well go for it.
3rd November 2015, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right to choose MBA after B.Tech when the syllabus is totally different?

MBA is the most sought out qualification these days and you get good packages after completion from a good institute. Hence, if are interested in getting a decent package then you shouldn't worry about the syllabus of MBA.

The only aim should be getting admission in a reputed management college if you are interested in MBA. If you are not interested in MBA then you should look for job according to your B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?