2nd January 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Which SAP module will help me to make a good career?

I am a B.Tech in mechanical engineering and MBA in marketing and HR. I have also 3 years experience in oil and gas sector as a production engineer. I want to pursue SAP for better and higher career in respective field. Which module of SAP will help me to glitter in my career in future and details of course fees.
My mail id [email protected]

7th April 2017, 08:26 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which SAP module will help me to make a good career?

Best SAP Module for MBA in HR Background candidates:

As we know that there are many SAP Modules available in market, choosing the best SAP Module based on our educational qualification matters the most.

So I suggest you to choose the best stream based on your academic background.

>> As you are from MBA in HR Background, SAP HCM is the suitable module among all the available modules.

>> Other than this SAP HCM module, you may also go with SAP HR Module after completion of Master's from a recognized university to find better job opportunities.
24th June 2023, 08:41 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Default Re: Which SAP module will help me to make a good career?

The choice of SAP module that will help you make a good career depends on various factors, including your interests, educational background, work experience, and career goals. Here are some popular SAP modules that offer promising career opportunities:

SAP Finance and Controlling (FI/CO): This module focuses on financial accounting and management accounting processes. It is suitable for individuals with a finance or accounting background who want to work in financial management, financial analysis, or financial consulting roles.

SAP Sales and Distribution (SD): The SD module deals with sales processes, order management, pricing, and customer relationship management. It is beneficial for individuals interested in sales, marketing, and customer service roles.

SAP Materials Management (MM): MM module covers procurement, inventory management, and material planning. It is suitable for individuals interested in supply chain management, procurement, and logistics roles.

SAP Human Capital Management (HCM): The HCM module focuses on managing human resources, including personnel administration, organizational management, time management, payroll, and employee development. It is suitable for individuals interested in HR roles and talent management.

SAP Production Planning (PP): PP module deals with production planning, scheduling, and execution. It is beneficial for individuals interested in manufacturing and production management roles.

SAP Business Intelligence (BI): BI module focuses on data analysis, reporting, and business intelligence solutions. It is suitable for individuals with a strong analytical mindset and interest in data-driven decision-making.

SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM): SCM module covers end-to-end supply chain processes, including procurement, production planning, demand planning, and logistics. It is beneficial for individuals interested in supply chain management and operations roles.

SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM): CRM module focuses on managing customer interactions, sales processes, and marketing campaigns. It is suitable for individuals interested in sales, marketing, and customer relationship management roles.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?