16th June 2018, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

I want to do MTech in Computer and Information Science from Federal Institute of Science and Technology. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

22nd June 2018, 05:57 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

Yes, you can get scholarship opportunities in Federal Institute of Science and Technology to pursue MTech(Computer and Information Science). There are various scholarships available in this Institute, which includes Full Fee Waiver Scheme by Management, Full Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme, Central Sector Scholarship, Merit cum Means Scholarships, SC Scholarships, ST Scholarships, OEC Scholarships, Indian Oil Scholarships, Children of Fishermen Scholarships, Muslim Girls Scholarship, NEFT/SC Scholarship, Federation of welfare Scholarship, Ex-service man scholarships and Prime Minister's scholarships.

In order to know more details regarding scholarship opportunities in "Federal Institute of Science and Technology", please visit to the link mentioned below.

http://fisat.ac.in/pages/scholarships

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?