16th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech in Computer and Information Science course which is available in Federal Institute of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  2. How many MTech(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  4. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  6. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?
  7. Scholarships available to study MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  8. Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  10. Course structure of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  12. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  14. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  16. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  17. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  18. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals?
21st June 2018, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech in Computer and Information Science course which is available in Federal Institute of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Fee expenses of MTech Computer Science and Information Systems in Federal Institute of Science and Technology are given below:

Semester: I

Admission Fee – Rs 100
Tuition Fee – Rs 35,000
Caution Deposit – Rs 5,000
PTA (Annual) – Rs 1,250

Total – Rs 41,350

Uniform Charges (one time) – Rs 3,000
Examination Fee – Rs 3,400
University Registration (one time) - Rs 1,000

Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details
22nd June 2018, 04:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

"MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology"

MTech(Computer and Information Science) is a course duration of 2 years (4 semesters).

Fee expenses for MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology is as follows.

=>For Management Quota:

Admission Fee (One time):- Rs.100
Tuition Fee (per semester):- Rs. 35000
Caution Deposit (Refundable):- Rs. 5000
PTA (Annual):- Rs. 1250

Total ----------- Rs. 41350

=>For Government Quota:

Admission Fee (One time):- Rs.100
Tuition Fee (per semester):- Rs. 35000
Caution Deposit (Refundable):- Rs. 5000
PTA (Annual):- Rs. 1250

Total ----------- Rs. 41350

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?