16th June 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MTech in Computer and Information Science from Federal Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
21st June 2018, 04:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do MTech in Computer and Information Science from Federal Institute of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

There are 24 seats available in MTech Computer Science and Information Systems at Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT). Candidates have to apply online for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the MTech Computer Science and Information Systems course on the basis of their academic score and GATE rank (government quota). Candidates can find the details in the Federal Institute of Science and Technology website link given Click Here
22nd June 2018, 04:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Computer and Information Science) seats are available in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?

There are 24 seats available for MTech in Computer and Information Science from Federal Institute of Science and Technology. If you want to do MTech in Computer and Information Science from Federal Institute of Science and Technology, you need to appear and qualify GATE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?