23rd November 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Scope of B.Sc in biotechnology in Biotechnology in IAF?

I have passed 10 2 (PCMB) with 73.8% & PCB with 64.3% and at present doing B.Sc. biotechnology from Banasthali university how can I join IAF after doing graduation or post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  2. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  3. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  4. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?
  7. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  9. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  10. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  11. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  12. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  13. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
  14. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  15. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  16. What is the scope of Biotechnology?
  17. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  18. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
28th November 2015, 04:10 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Scope of B.Sc in biotechnology in Biotechnology in IAF?

# You are presently doing the B.Sc. (Biotechnology) and you want to join the Indian Air Force after graduation.

# You can join Indian Force by following two ways:

* By cracking Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination in order to join Air Force Academy
*By cracking Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)

# Every recruited or selected candidate has to join any one of following branch of Indian Air Force:

* Ground Duty Branch
* Technical Branch
* Flying Branch

# The age limit set for above mentioned examinations:

* 19-23 years for Air Force Academy (AFA) in Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination
* 19-24 years for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)

# It is also required that candidate must fulfil the other mandatory conditions:

* Must be bachelor.
* Must be Indian citizen.
* Must not suffered from any critical disease.
* Must have good eye sight.
* Must have the height of 165 cm.
* Must have body weight in proportionate to height.
* Neither be under-weight nor be over-weight.
* Must not have knock knee, flat feel, colour blindness, night blindness etc.
* Must bear good moral character.

# Suggested books for the AFCAT and CDS Examination are:

* Arihant's Pathfinder Combined Defence Service Examination
* Arithant's Chapter Wise Solved Papers of CDS Examination
* Quicker Maths by M. Tyra
* Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggrawal
* Arihant's Objective English
* Arihant's General Studies
* Lucent's General Studies
* Pearson Guide to English Language
* Reasoning Ability by R.S. Aggrawal

# Patter of objective type written test:

* General English (total 120 questions carrying total 100 marks)
* Quantitative Aptitude (total 120 questions carrying total 100 marks)
* General Studies (total 120 questions carrying total 100 marks)
2nd February 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a b. SC. Biotech student and in 12th I was not having maths, at this time my treatment is going on in aiims to treat scissors attack, is it possible to join Air Force?? Please answer
2nd February 2019, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

I am a b. SC. Biotech student and in 12th I was not having maths, at this time my treatment is going on in aiims to treat scissors attack, is it possible to join Air Force?? Please answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?