31st May 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?

which has better scope BSc in medical biotechnology or BSc in advance zoology and biotechnology in govt sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  2. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  3. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  4. Which course is better for me in MSc Biotechnology? What is the scope in future? I have completed BSc in Zoology
  5. Any scope in government sector for BSc Biotech?
  6. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  7. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  8. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  9. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  13. B.Sc(genetics or biotechnology) or BE(biotechnology): Course with better scope for getting a job?
  14. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. What i s the percentage and options required for 12th compartment students in biology
  16. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  17. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English?
  18. Can I get a job after completing B.Sc biotechnology only? What is the scope of doing MBA after that?
5th June 2015, 10:19 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?

B.Sc in Biotechnology is an undergraduate course which is completed in 3 years. Aspirants who completed this course can pursue their carrier in various areas of both public and private sector.

Some of the job profiles available for the B.Sc in biotechnology graduates are as follows :

* Scientific Assistant.

* Bio statistician,.

* Clinical Research manager.

* Calibration Technician.

* Research Analyst.

* Medical affairs director.

The several government sectors which offer job opportunities for these aspirants are given below :

* Agricultural sector.

* Chemical firms.

* Colleges.

* Universities.

* Media houses.

* Research labs.

* Aquaculture sector.

* Pharmaceutical sector.

* Food processing industries.
30th September 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of Government jobs after B.Sc in Medical Biotechnology or B.Sc in advance zoology and biotechnology?

How to apply for government job related with biotechnology after completed b.sc biotechnology?
24th December 2020, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for government job related with biotechnology after completed bsc biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?