10th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MBA over M.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

I am the student of B.Tech Civil Engineering. After my B.Tech I want to do MBA. Is it right option for me? I came to know that MBA has more scope than M.Tech. And I have heard that Civil Engineering has no scope in India. So please tell me which MBA scope is more?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MBA over M.Tech(Civil Engineering)?
  2. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  3. How to prepare for CAT Exam? Do Civil Engineering candidates having scope in MBA?
  4. Should I study MBA after completion of B.Tech(IT)? Whether IT has no scope in India?
  5. Scope for Civil Engineers after acquiring M.Tech in Civil Engineering? Difference between M.E and M.Tech? Is MBA necessary to do placements? What to prefer after B.E, MBA or M.Tech?
  6. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  7. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering?
  8. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope of various fields in mechanical engineering to do higher studies? Which is better between M.E and MBA? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  11. Scope of studying MBA in Business Analysis?
  12. Scope of studying MBA in Business Analytics? -- [New]
  13. Scope of studying MBA in Technology Management?
  14. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  15. Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  16. After BBA which course has great scope in coming years?
  17. Which course has a good scope in getting a good salarry in MBA or CA ?
  18. Scope available for me after B.Tech Electrical Engineering? Shall I go for MBA or M.Tech?
23rd April 2018, 11:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of MBA over M.Tech(Civil Engineering)?

After successful completion of your B.Tech in Civil Engineering course, you have several course opportunities to pursue. And some of them are Master of Business Administration (MBA) and M.Tech in Civil Engineering course.

Both these courses has their own career opportunities after completion of your studies. Which course to choose basically depends upon below mentioned instructions,

>> If you are good at core subjects, then doing M.Tech in Civil Engineering is the best option for you after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

>> On the other side, if you are not good at core concepts and willing to get job in MNC companies, several organizations then going with MBA is a best option for you.

>> According to my knowledge and according to my opinion doing M.Tech in Civil Engineering is the best stream. So that you will be able to find job opportunities in core sector and in teaching field. But final decision is yours based on your interests and skills that you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?