18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying MBA in Technology Management?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MBA in Technology Management. But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this MBA course? Please tell me asap.

27th April 2018, 11:35 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying MBA in Technology Management?

Scope of pursuing MBA in Technology Management:

MBA in Technology Management course is a 2 year Post Graduation course which can be done after successful completion of Graduation course. In order to pursue this course, you must have a valid score in any of the following entrance examinations. They may include, CAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ X GMT/ GMAT..etc.,

After successful completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in several organizations as Computer Systems Analyst, Information Systems Manager, Product Manager, Analytics Manager, Project Manager, IT Manager, Chief Technology Officers..etc.,

There are several national and international organizations that are offering job opportunities for qualified and skilled professionals. You may expect starting salary to be around Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month and it may gets increased based on the experience you attain,. Most of the E-commerce, outsourcing, ITES as well as IT sectors are numerous job opportunities for MBA in Technology Management background candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?