17th February 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Scope of study M.Tech in VLSI Design for Master's in Physics candidate?

Respected Sir
please tell me what is scope of doing
mtech VLSI design after doing
master's in physics...????
kindly tell me about the scope

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  2. Which one is better between VLSI design or embedded system to do M.Tech? What is more scope in future?
  3. Is there any scope in VLSI design for getting a job in Multinational Company?
  4. Which branch to take up in M.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for the position of Associate Professor in Engineering College having completed B.Sc Honors in Physics, Masters in Electronic Science and M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded Design?
  6. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?
  7. Which field is better between VLSI and Embedded in future?
  8. M.Tech VLSI curriculum at Calcutta university? How is the faculty? GATE qualified students are entitled for stipend or not?
  9. How to do M.Tech in VLSI Systems and Embedded Design? Which are the good colleges for that?
  10. What should I choose between VLSI design and applied electronics?
  11. Is VLSI design better to do or NANO TECHNOLOGY?
  12. Can I get VLSI design course in main campus in SRM after scoring 170(ECE) in SRMEE for M.Tech?
  13. What are my chances of getting a job in VLSI domain after pursuing M.Tech VLSI(75%)?
  14. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  15. Procedure to study Master degree for Bachelor of Design graduate?
  16. Where to apply for Job after MTech in VLSI Design & Embedded System?
  17. Certificate courses for a btech student -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Masters in Physics Abroad?
20th December 2017, 10:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of study M.Tech in VLSI Design for Master's in Physics candidate?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.Tech in VLSI Design after the completion of Masters degree in Physics as you are not eligible for it. Since, you have not completed B.Tech in the relevant field, you cannot opt for the above mentioned Post Graduate course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech course in any of the Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Instrumentation Technology / Telecommunication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Bio-Medical Engineering from a recognized University can apply for the M.Tech course in VLSI Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?