11th June 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech VLSI curriculum at Calcutta university? How is the faculty? GATE qualified students are entitled for stipend or not?

I am a gate qualified student and have got a chance to do 2 year regular m.tech program in vlsi design under university of calcutta ( at institute of radio physics and electronics) but i want to know how is the curriculum ? is there any scope for research in vlsi design ? is the faculty good ? moreover, are gate qualified students entitled to monthly stipend according to ugc in university of calcutta ?

please let me know all these.

regards.

4th May 2017, 12:26 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech VLSI curriculum at Calcutta university? How is the faculty? GATE qualified students are entitled for stipend or not?

If the college or institute is AICTE approved, then you will definitely get stipend based on your GATE score. You can apply for it through AICTE official website.

Calcutta University is a reputed university and definitely the curriculum will be on par with other top colleges or institutes. Just visit the campus before taking your decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?