19th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Seats available for MA(Broadcast Journalism) course in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MA(Broadcast Journalism) from School of Broadcasting and Communication. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
23rd June 2018, 06:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Seats available for MA(Broadcast Journalism) course in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do MA(Broadcast Journalism) from School of Broadcasting and Communication. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

There are 25 seats available for MA in Broadcast Journalism course in School of Broadcasting and Communication. Graduates in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to study the MA in Broadcast Journalism course in School of Broadcasting and Communication. Candidates are selected for the course based on their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the college. The School of Broadcasting and Communication website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?