19th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MA(Broadcast Journalism) course which is available in School of Broadcasting and Communication. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  2. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Seats available for MA(Broadcast Journalism) course in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  4. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?
  6. Admission criteria to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  7. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  8. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(PR and Event Management) in Amity School of Communication? -- [New]
  10. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  13. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  15. Entrance exams available for Master of Mass Communication and Journalism admission in India? Fee expenses and course duration?
  16. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Cinema) in AAFT School of Cinema?
  18. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
24th June 2018, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MA(Broadcast Journalism) course which is available in School of Broadcasting and Communication. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

The course structure of the MA in Broadcast Journalism in School of Broadcasting and Communication is as follows:

Semester I

Science of Human Communication
Process of Mass Communication
Introduction to Broadcast Media
Application of Computers in Electronic Media
Open Elective Subject

Semester II

Broadcast Media Management
Writing for Broadcast Media
Media Language & Content
Community & Participatory Communication
Open Elective subject

Semester III

Radio Reporting & Production
Television Reporting & Production
Media Law and Ethics
Online Media
Elective Subject

Semester IV

Communication Research
Advertising for Broadcast Media
Development Journalism
Production Portfolio
Elective Subject

Candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?