19th June 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MA(Broadcast Journalism) from School of Broadcasting and Communication. As I am interested to do MA(Broadcast Journalism) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  2. Seats available for MA(Broadcast Journalism) course in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  3. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  5. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  6. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  10. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  11. Can I pursue journalism after completing graduation in Political science? Which course should I choose after graduation?
  12. List of government colleges in Pune?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  14. Fee structure of Government Ayurvedic Colleges? List of best Ayurvedic colleges in Pune?
  15. What should I do after 12th to be a News Anchor?
  16. Which Media and Journalism school offers Master in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  17. Can I apply for travel journalism course after completion of 12th Arts?
  18. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
15th July 2018, 08:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication?

** M.A. Broadcast Journalism or Master of Arts in Broadcast Journalism is a postgraduate Mass Communication course.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university.

** As per my suggestion you should study MA(Broadcast Journalism) in School of Broadcasting and Communication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?