8th December 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for Management course after completing M.Tech for better scope? How can I apply?

Hello
I want to know what can i do after M.tech ?
Is there any scope in Management Course after B.Tech & M.Tech?
If yes, then how to apply for that?

10th December 2014, 11:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Management course after completing M.Tech for better scope? How can I apply?

Yes, you can go for management course after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech. You need to give entrance exam and score well in them to get into the best institutes of the country. You can appear for CAT, CMAT, XAT to get into the top institutes of management of the country. Apart from this, various private universities also conduct their own entrance exam and you can do management course even via distance or correspondence learning mode.

You can go for research or phd after completing your M.Tech. You can also get into the teaching field after completion of your M.Tech course.
10th December 2014, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for Management course after completing M.Tech for better scope? How can I apply?

Yes you can opt for a management course, if you think that you want to enter a different field different from your core engineering field. You can also get job according to your M.Tech degree as a lecturer in private engineering colleges. There is Ph.D option also open for you, if you want to enter the research field.

For management courses you can apply for entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT etc. Most of the top colleges accept scores from these entrance exams. Hence, if you want to get admission in a top management college, then you have to get a very good score in the above mentioned exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?