8th December 2013, 02:03 AM
abesaj

In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?

I have done my graduation in bio (zoology,botony, chemistry).then i have done c-dac .then i have done m.c.m and then B.Ed. in which subject i can pursue p.hd as i dont want to pursue in the graduation subjects.can i do in physics as i am very much interested in physics.Iam teaching physics since past 10 years to the 11th and 12th std students.

13th April 2016, 04:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which subject can I pursue PhD after doing graduation post graduation in MCM?

You can do Ph.D in a subject which is related to your post graduation. You have done MCM which is related to computers management.

Hence, you can do Ph.D programme in subject related to computer management. Just make sure that you gave got 55% marks in post graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?