5th August 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

What courses I can join after completion of MA in Psychology?

sir, i have passed my ma in psychology,what type of course i can join for finding the job related with this. i m not interested in teaching.........
shalu.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  2. Can CA join Psychology courses in India?
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
  4. Best courses which I can join after 12th?
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  6. Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?
  7. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  8. List of courses which are available in Psychology field to become a doctor?
  9. Can I study M.A.(Psychology) being a B.Ed holder? Is it possible to do PhD after completion of M.A.? -- [New]
  10. Information about Psychology courses? How to proceed to join the course after MBA?
  11. Is there any Psychology course to take up after completion of graduation course?
  12. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  13. Which is the best course to join after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  14. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  15. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  16. Is it possible to do full time course after completing B.E EEE? Which are the psychology courses?
  17. Diploma in computer science being a very poor student?
  18. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
7th August 2011, 01:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses I can join after completion of MA in Psychology?

After completion of the masters course you can pursue a PH.d. After this you can either go for teaching or research field. Another option is to take a MBA. Since you are from a psychology field HR and personnel management areas would be areas apt for you. You can take a decision based in any of the areas of your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?