19th March 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

In which subject I should apply for GATE if pursuing Chemical Engineering but want to study M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?

Hello,
I want to apply for GATE. My stream is Chemical Engineering.
But I want to study Petroleum in M.Tech.
So, which paper I apply for GATE?
Please let me know about this

Good afternoon sir ,
I am writing GATE in 2014 .I have small Dought after gate qualifed go to chance further studies in USA .I AM ASKING only gate write ms studies?
after gate qualified what to do?
reply fast .
Thank yoy sir

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. How to do chemical engineering and petroleum engineering?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. From where i can get coaching and study materials for GATE exam in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Admission for Mtech in chemical engineering in part time without GATE?
  6. How to do Petroleum Engineering? Can I do B.E in Chemical Engineering?
  7. What is Petroleum Engineering syllabus? Does that syllabus include Chemical Engineering also?
  8. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  9. Can I apply for PG course in Petroleum Engineering after passing Chemical Engineering?
  10. Which is the most preferable NIT for Chemical Engineering? How to apply online? I have scored 781 in GATE in chemical engineering
  11. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am i eligible fro M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and chemical engineering after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology from Amity University with 6.36 CGPA
  13. Can I apply through GATe for M.Tech in Environmental engineering? I want to do M.Tech in Environmental Engineering
  14. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  15. GATE Chemical engineering study material?
  16. Can I apply for GATE for M.Tech Environmental course?
  17. Minimum salary of Chemical Engineering in India? Opportunities in Chemical Engineering? Which is the best field to opt in Chemical Engineering between Petroleum and Pharmaceuticals? Do Chemical Engineering have any opportunities?
  18. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
28th December 2015, 05:50 PM
userdefined

Default Re: In which subject I should apply for GATE if pursuing Chemical Engineering but want to study M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering?

You have to apply GATE for your concerned subject or the equivalent subject notified by the concerned IIT which took responsible for Conducting GATE for the concerned year.
You can select Chemical Engineering and write the exam then you can opt Petroleum Engineering in your Higher studies using GATE marks.
You cannot do your further studies in US using your GATE marks. It is the Entrance conducted by India for admission into Indian Colleges.
Some of the best colleges will be IIT, NIT, and some other government colleges which offer good education, good campus recruitment as well as good infrastructure with affordable fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?