26th November 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose in B.Ed after graduation in biochemistry, chemistry and computers?

Sir, I completed my graduation with biochemistry, chemistry and computers. Now I want to do B.Ed. Am I eligible to do biological science in B.Ed? If I'm not eligible for biology which subjects I have to choose as methodologies in B.Ed?

29th November 2016, 12:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in B.Ed after graduation in biochemistry, chemistry and computers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I completed my graduation with biochemistry, chemistry and computers. Now I want to do B.Ed. Am I eligible to do biological science in B.Ed? If I'm not eligible for biology which subjects I have to choose as methodologies in B.Ed?

You can choose Teaching of Science and Teaching of Computer Education in B.Ed after graduation in biochemistry, chemistry and computers. The graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 50% are eligible for the B.Ed course. The admission to the B.Ed course will be done through a common entrance test. You can select the above mentioned subjects in B.Ed. You can also check the subjects available in the college you wish to join. The above given subjects are best suited to your education.
27th June 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in B.Ed after graduation in biochemistry, chemistry and computers?

I have done bsc so which are the subjects compulsary for b ed
28th June 2019, 03:57 PM
GiriHariEd

You can opt for science or Computer Science based on your interest.
Science subject is demanding since this is for school teacher position.
Also you are majorly in to science, so better to apply for Science subject
4th July 2019, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I take B.Ed in chemistry after doing M.Sc Biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?