5th October 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc Chemistry?

I completed graduation of chemistry, Bio chemistry,, biotechnology as my subjects and I completed m.sc biochemistry, now I want to complete m.sc zoology, I'm eligible or not if I able which o.u offer this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc course after securing 52%?
  2. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  3. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  4. How to join Ph.D after completing MSc in chemistry
  5. Am I eligible for MSc in Chemistry after completing BSc with PCM group
  6. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?
  8. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  9. Am I eligible to write IFS exam? I have completed my PG in MSc Biochemistry some years back
  10. Am I eligible for drug inspector exam after completing MSc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  11. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  12. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible to do MSc Geology after completing BSc with Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and MBA
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  15. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  16. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  17. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
5th October 2015, 10:48 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc Chemistry?

Yes you are eligible for M.sc chemistry if you have graduate in specialization of physics, chemistry & bio with minimum 55% marks.You can get admission in M.sc chemistry.

There are university which provides this course like punjab university chandigarh, IGNOU university .
6th October 2015, 05:41 PM
kalyansai215

Yes you are eligible for M.Sc Chemistry

Eligibility Criteria for M.Sc Chemistry :--------

Duration : 2 Years
Nationality : Indian
Qualification : The candidate must have passed B.Sc with Chemistry as a major subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
No minimum Age limit

Thank you...
7th October 2015, 01:26 AM
RRAL

Yes of course you can do the MSc course in the chemistry branch or in Zoology branch.

MSc is a master degree course with having the duration of two years. Chemistry or Zoology are the branch of the MSc course.

The eligibility criteria for the MSc in chemistry or Zoology is to have a graduation degree course in the science stream with chemistry as a major subject.

You can apply for this course as correspondence to the universities like Ignou, Anamalai, Manipal etc which provides the distance learning courses.
28th June 2019, 03:59 PM
GiriHariEd

Yes, you had done your Bachelor degree in Chemistry
You are eligible to apply for M.Sc Chemistry.
You are supposed to have a minimum percentage f 50% in your Bachelor degree
Also you should get qualified in Entrance exam.
28th June 2019, 04:01 PM
GiriHariEd

Yes, you had done your Bachelor degree in Chemistry
You are eligible to apply for M.Sc Chemistry.
You are supposed to have a minimum percentage f 50% in your Bachelor degree
Also you should get qualified in Entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?