24th June 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which subject I can choose for Ph.D after completion of graduation in Bio chemistry?

I have done my graduation in biochemistry(hons.) and post graduation in clinical research.
In which subject i have to pursue my PhD. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thankyou,
Mansi

Related Questions:
24th June 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I can choose for Ph.D after completion of graduation in Bio chemistry?

You can appear for Ph.D admission in life science stream or any topic related to clinical research field. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in post graduation.

Hence, just apply for admission when the concerned university announces admission and be prepared for the entrance exam and interview.
25th June 2016, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject I can choose for Ph.D after completion of graduation in Bio chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation in biochemistry(hons.) and post graduation in clinical research.
In which subject i have to pursue my PhD. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thankyou,
Mansi
You can choose Medical Biology subject for Ph.D course. Because this topics is suitable for you.

But your masters degree marks must be above 55%.

You must have valid CSIR NET score.
25th June 2016, 02:38 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thankyou,
Mansi

Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD after graduation in Bio Chemistry.
For PhD programme the aspirant has to complete Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the admission.
So first you have to study the Master Degree in Bio Chemistry and clear the same with good marks. After that can apply for PhD in Bio Chemistry, the course is available in various universities in India. The course is available in Full Time and Part Time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?