31st July 2014, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose in MBA if done B.Sc?

I m doing B.Sc in pune university & i want to do the MBA after B.Sc but i m confuse in choosing the subjects in MBA course.

5th August 2014, 06:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in MBA if done B.Sc?

There are various disciplines available in the field of MBA. You should choose the one in which you are interested as well as you should choose the discipline as per the college from where you are pursuing MBA. Since you have done MBA in BSc. and giving preference to the number of job opportunities created in each disciplines, Finance is an ideal discipline. However, it is not mandatory to take up Finance, you can go for the one in which you have interest.
5th August 2014, 06:21 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

There are various disciplines available in the field of MBA. You should choose the one in which you are interested as well as you should choose the discipline as per the college from where you are pursuing MBA. Since you have done MBA in BSc. and giving preference to the number of job opportunities created in each disciplines, Finance is an ideal discipline. However, it is not mandatory to take up Finance, you can go for the one in which you have interest.
14th August 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am student of b.com 1 year and want to know that what to do for doing MBA in future?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?