11th May 2012, 10:47 PM
garima.nift07

Which subjects should I choose in MBA? I want to prepare for IAS

I want to prepare for IAS with my MBA.....plz help me in choosing my subjects.......i m doing MBA in retail first year.....also plz suggest a shedule for me along with college studies......plzzzzzzz help

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I choose in MBA? I want to prepare for IAS
  2. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  3. What are the advantages of being MBA? Which subjects to prepare for IAS Main Exam?
  4. How to prepare for IAS after passing Mechanical engineering? Which optional subjects should I choose?
  5. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  7. How To Prepare For IAS and What Subjects Should a B.Tech Student Choose?
  8. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  9. How should I prepare for Civil Services exams like IAS,UPPCS exams? What are the list of subjects from which I can choose?
  10. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  11. Which subjects should I choose for IAS exam while doing B.Tech IT?
  12. Which two subjects are best suited for IAS preparations for an electrical engineering student?
  13. What are the subjects of IAS? How should I prepare for IAS? -- [New]
  14. How to prepare for IAS and which subject should I choose?
  15. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  16. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  17. How many subjects to choose for IAS? Previous years question papers for EE engineering?
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam after studying mechanical engineering 2nd year
31st May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in MBA? I want to prepare for IAS

my dad is willing to make me an ias officer.i 2 like dat.but m really interested to do mba also.m nt satisfied with a degree only.so is it good doing mba first and go for ias or along with that??plz give me a good sugestion...
13th February 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose in MBA? I want to prepare for IAS

What should be my answer in personal interview for the question "Why MBA after pursuing BE..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?