9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question pattern of Power Systems for DPDU-WAT?

Can anyone of you please let me know the questions pattern of DPDU-WAT? I want to apply in WAT for M.Tech admission so kindly tell me the question pattern. Please provide me the syllabus also for Power Systems.

Related Questions:
  1. Application process of DPDU-WAT for Infrastructure Engineering & Management admission? -- [New]
  2. Does DPDU offer M.Tech in Thermal Engineering? Important dates of DPDU M.Tech admission? -- [New]
  3. Which are the optional subjects available for me after doing B.Tech in ECE branch?
  4. List of subjects under M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Syllabus and question papers for SBI Assistant manager(Systems) post
  6. Syllabus for M.E(power systems) from SRM?
  7. Difference in the course material of electrical engineering and electrical and electronics engineering?
  8. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  9. Which branches are best for M.Tech electrical students
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  11. B.El. Ed course with science subjects will be counted as B.Sc. B. Ed or Not?
  12. Which are the M.Tech branches available after completing B.E Electrical Engineering?
  13. Syllabus and question pattern of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST? How can I prepare for it?
  14. List of subjects which hold importance for GATE? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech and I am from EEE branch
  15. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  16. CBSE Class 12 Electrical Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
14th June 2016, 12:20 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of Power Systems for DPDU-WAT?

The question pattern is as follows for Written aptitude test (WAT) in Pandit Deendayal petroleum university (PDPU) for admission to M.Tech courses.

-> It consists of two parts namely part 1 and part 2.

* PART 1 : General aptitude (applicable to all candidates of all branches).

* PART 2 : Branch specific.

The question paper consists of all multiple choice questions carrying each 1 mark. There is negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.

Below I have attached the detailed syllabus of power systems for PDPU -WAT examination.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MTech-2016-WAT-Syllabus.pdf(1.17 MB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?