26th June 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question pattern of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST? How can I prepare for it?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B-Tech in ECE & M-Tech in VLSI & Embedded Systems.And I have applied for PhD programme at iist in Electronics Parts Management in Space Industry & Space Dynamics, Optimal Lunar/ Interplanetary Mission Design.Can you please tell me how to prepare for the exam? I have no idea about the syllabus and question paper pattern.Please help me on this.

Regards
Ramya Menon C.

Related Questions:
  1. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  2. How to get into IIST? Syllabus and Important dates of exam?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST?
  4. How to prepare for the IIST entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam and the names of the reference books?
  5. What is the eligibility to get admitted in IIST? Is there any entrance exam for IIST?
  6. How to prepare for the chemistry entrance exam? How may I get the question paper pattern and syllabus for the same?
  7. What should I do to achieve a good career in Aerospace Engineering? Fee structure of space engineering?
  8. How to prepare for Entrance Exams for MCA course? What syllabus should I prepare for this? What will be the Exam pattern for this? Which Books are best choice for me to prepare for these Entrance Exams?
  9. Is there any entrance exam conducted by ISRO for 12th passed students?
  10. What are the main subjects for cracking ISAT?
  11. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student? -- [New]
  12. Syllabus of LLB entrance exam conducted by CSJM University Kanpur? Pattern of the question paper?
  13. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  14. Pattern of Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematics) and syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam? I have done M.Phil in Mathematics
  16. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD?
  17. IIST UG entrance exam model question papers and syllabus for Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus and question paper pattern of GMAT? When will the test be conducted?
29th January 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by IIST? How can I prepare for it?

I am studying m.sc physics at final year. And I have applied for ph.d in physics... I have no idea about syllabus and question paper. Please help me on this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?