9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Application process of DPDU-WAT for Infrastructure Engineering & Management admission?

Sir, I want to apply in DPDU-WAT for admission in Infrastructure Engineering & Management. Can you let me know about the application process for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and question pattern of Power Systems for DPDU-WAT?
  2. Does DPDU offer M.Tech in Thermal Engineering? Important dates of DPDU M.Tech admission? -- [New]
  3. Summer internship for civil engineering students related to infrastructure engineering+infrastructure management(integrated course)
  4. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  5. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  6. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  7. Preferred specialization for MBA course?
  8. Benefits and attributes of PGDM in Infrastructure Management?
  9. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. What is the process to take admission for aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&TC
  11. What is the procedure for admission in Hotel Management Course in top colleges? What is the fee?
  12. Does L&T offer Internship to Master of Personnel Management candidate? Procedure to apply?
  13. Should I consult any consultancy to study MBA in Abroad?
  14. Can I get Btech admission after Polytechnic diploma in Office Management & computer Application (O.M.C.A.) with 70% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is a good institute of NICMAR for placement among Pune, Goa or Hyderabad?
  16. Can I take admission in MSc(CS) or MSc IT after pursuing BSc(Networking and Infrastructure management) from Annamalai University?
  17. Admission procedures in various private engineering colleges?
  18. Sample papers for NICMAR entrance exam?
14th June 2016, 12:09 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application process of DPDU-WAT for Infrastructure Engineering & Management admission?

APPLICATION PROCESS FOR PDPU:

* Candidate has to fill an online application. To fill an online application form click here

* Candidate has to upload the the scanned copy of qualifying examination and latest passport sized photograph.

* After successful submission of application form,make the payment and print the application form.

Below I have attached the detailed application process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Application preocess.pdf(448.4 KB, 17 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?