29th November 2021, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Is their any college for LLM where I can apply without CLAT entrance examination?

Sir/Mam, I am a student of LLB 6th semester. I want to pursue my LLM for any decent college from Kolkata, Orissa, Bangalore or Delhi. I've not fill up the form for CLAT entrance due to certain problems. Is their any college for LLM where I can apply without such an entrance examination? Or which colleges conducts personal interview or counselling directly for LLM? It will be of great help if my queries are answered.

Thank you.

30th November 2021, 08:53 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is their any college for LLM where I can apply without CLAT entrance examination?

Not all the colleges offer admission in LLM course through CLAT.

So, you are eligible to apply for the entrance examination conducted by various colleges and universities for admission in LLM course.

You can appear for entrance examination conducted by Delhi university, Amity Institute etc for admission in the course.
30th November 2021, 05:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is their any college for LLM where I can apply without CLAT entrance examination?

CLAT is Common Law Admission Test. It is conducted for admission in BA LLB and LLM course in NLU's and some of the institutions also offer admission on the basis of rank in the examination but admission in not all the institutions is on the basis of CLAT.

So, you are eligible to get admission in central universities such as DU and other premier private institutions without CLAT.
30th November 2021, 08:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

College for LLM where I can apply without CLAT entrance examination:-

Jindal Global Law School

Indore Institute of law

Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar

Alliance School of Law

VIT Law School

Amity Law School

PES University

SRM University etc.
1st December 2021, 11:06 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

First of all, Yes.
you can take admission in Law courses without national entrance test (CLAT).

Many many private university conducts their own entrance exam having exam pattern similar to CLAT.

(But with less difficulty level. Private universities in Bangalore offers Law courses like BA LLB, BBA LLB and even BCom LLB).

**If you wish to get a law degree from Govt university you are just lucky. Many reputed institutes in Bangalore is offering law degrees where you can apply for admission.
3rd December 2021, 11:22 AM
Zainab Fatima8

Here is the list of colleges for LLM without CLAT entrance examination:-

*Jindal Global Law School

*ICFAI Law School

*School of Law , GITAM University

*VIT Law School

*Amity Law School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?