29th October 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process followed for doing post graduation course in medicine in UAE?

Sir/Mam,

I am Noor UK haq from Pakistan. I have completed
my MBBS.I want to do post graduation in medicine
from UAE.plz sir guide me about the admition and
all other criteria needed for it.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  2. Chances for the selection in international companies after MCA?
  3. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  4. Does Post Graduation course in MGU, Meghalaya has UGC approval and accepted in Indian Embassy, UAE?
  5. Which course is better for me if I am a intern in BHMS course
  6. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  7. Admission procedure, course duration, fee expenses and specializations available to study Medicine Post Graduation course in India for MD holder of Russia?
  8. How to get a seat in NIT? Which are the good IIT colleges in Hyderabad?
  9. Eligibility criteria for masters in medicine? I have done my post graduation in Masters in Pharmacy
  10. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  11. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  12. Subjects and requirements for post graduation in GMC? I have done MBBS course from Bangladesh and live in UAE
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  14. Is it worthy going to to Dubai after M.D. Medicine?
  15. medical colleges in gulf for post graduation to make a career in medicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?
  17. What is the process of getting admission in graduation?
  18. When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?