9th July 2011, 10:46 PM
Anamika Goel

How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?

I have done MCom from Panjab Univ. and also cleared the exam of UGC-NET JRF. How to apply for phd in kurukshetra univ

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  2. PhD degree from CMJ university is accepted by Kurukshetra university or not?
  3. Can I apply for PhD at Kurukshetra university if done M.Phil and not a domicile of Haryana?
  4. What are the chances of getting admission in Uttarkhand? List of the reputed colleges outside my state?
  5. Can I study PhD in Taxation being a M.Com final student of Kurukshetra University? List of universities offering this PhD? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university?
  7. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  8. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  9. Which are the top universities that I can get after scoring 78.96% in diploma E&TC? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  10. Any universities offering B.Tech/B.E in mechanical after B.Tech in Automobile
  11. Can I study Master degree in Library Science in Kurukshetra University, Delhi University or Punjab University if secured 45% in Graduation?
  12. Is there B.A in Dance Course in IGNOU?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in English in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.(English)?
  14. Does Panjab University and Kurukshetra University offer distance PhD in Economics?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Calicut university? How will be the entrance exam?
  16. How can I do PhD in Hindi in Kurukshetra University with 52% in M.A.?
  17. How should I study in core branches like mechanical, civil, electronics in any government engineering colleges?
  18. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year -- [Most Discussed]
12th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?

PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication at the Kurushetra Unniversit?i
19th August 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?

how to apply in ph.d in education . i have done m.ed.
23rd September 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How I can apply for Phd. course in this year? I have completed Mphil from Ravenshaw University
17th December 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for ph.d programme from kurukshetra uni as ihave done my m.ed from h.p.u.shimla himachal pradesh and im net qualified?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?