25th July 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Tech(Machine Design)?

I have completed my Degree in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate of 75.6% marks. I am willing to do my higher education, which is M.Tech in Machine Design. So I requesting you to give me the right path by knowing is there any entrance exam to get into it? Kindly answer my query.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Tech(Machine Design)?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE to study M.A.(Publications Design) in University of Baltimore?
  4. How to do interior designing course?
  5. What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?
  6. Possibility to study Master’s Degree in Design for B.Com student?
  7. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Multimedia Design and Communication in KEA, Denmark?
  8. Detailed procedure and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Design in National Institute of Fashion Technology?
  9. Are these courses taught after passing the entrance test of NIFT?
  10. CEED Visual Perception and Design Sensitivity Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  12. WBUT IT 4th Sem Analysis and Design of Information System (IT 401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Am i eligible to study interior design in abroad without passing any subjects?
  14. Post graduation in Interior Designing possible after Civil engineering?
  15. What is the syllabus for NID?
  16. Where should I go to study Visual Design and Graphic Design course? Future of this course in India? -- [New]
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance Exam to pursue B.A in Interior Design from Mumbai University
14th September 2016, 02:43 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study M.Tech(Machine Design)?

Here are some entrance examinations for M.Tech.
You can go for any one of these entrance examinations. But make sure you have the eligibility criteria.

List of entrance examination:

1. AIEEE
2. GATE
3. BITSAT
4. TANCET
5. VITEEE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?