14th June 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Details about doing internship in design field while doing M.Tech Machine design?

I am doing..m tech machine design...i wan internship in design field........ Can you please provide me the complete details which I need to follow for the same? I wanted to follow that and ensure that I will get the internship.

thnk u

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Machine Design) student?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for M.Tech(Machine Design) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  3. Which branches are there in M.E Mechanical? Which are the branches?
  4. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  5. Procedure to get internship for design field of mechanical stream in Hyderabad?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. Career in Design Field through National Institute of Design -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Product Design & Manufacturing) candidate in Bangalore?
  9. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  10. Which are the good universities offering MS in design field? What are the courses related to design? I am pursuing engineering 3rd year in mechanical stream
  11. Complete details about Web Design and Graphic Design internship in Bangkok?
  12. What is the scope of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  13. Summer Internship related to Design for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. What are the career options in product field or design?
  15. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which stream should I take to become an Interior Designer?
  17. What should I do to pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? I am interested in Machine Design
  18. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
19th June 2015, 10:08 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about doing internship in design field while doing M.Tech Machine design?

* It is good that you want to do Internship in M.Tech. By doing the internship you will get the knowledge about the industries and you also get work experience.

* For doing internship in Machine design, you need to know which companies are providing internship. After that you need contact the HR department of the company in which you want to do internship.

* Then you have to send an application form along with resume and NOC signed by the HOD of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?