29th May 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?

I have an interest to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  2. Admission procedure to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  3. Course structure of MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  4. Fee expenses of MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  5. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Business Management in Avicenne Private Business School?
  6. Entrance exam to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  8. List of some good colleges which I can get after scoring 55 percentile in MAT in AP, Karnataka, Tamilnadu?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  10. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  11. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  12. Entrance exam to study MS Business Analytics and Information Management in Krannert School of Management?
  13. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  14. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  15. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  16. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  17. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?