29th May 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Attitude Business School for MCom(Co-operative Management) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  2. Admission procedure to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  3. Course structure of MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  4. Fee expenses of MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?
  5. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  7. Eligibility to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business for BBA(H) student?
  8. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Food and Nutrition Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chandigarh?
  9. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  10. Eligibility to study Advance Diploma in Materials Management in Indian School of Business Management and Administration?
  11. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  12. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  14. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune?
  16. In which college can I get after scoring 43 percentile in CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
15th December 2018, 09:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School?

Eligibility to study MCom(Co-operative Management) in Attitude Business School is given below.

=> Master of Commerce in Co-operative Management is postgraduate Cooperative Management course.

=> The candidate should have passed B.Com or its equivalent examination from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in the Bachelor of Commerce for the admission of MCom(Co-operative Management) course is 50%.

=> Also you should appear in the written test which is organized by the Attitude Business School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?