28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?

Hello friends, I am interested to study Doctor of Science and Management from School of Business and Management ITB. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?
  2. Admission procedure and requirements to study Doctor of Science and Management of School of Business and Management ITB?
  3. Job opportunities through Doctor of Science and Management of School of Business and Management ITB?
  4. Course structure and duration of Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?
  5. Chances to do PhD in Business Management from Maharishi University of Management and Technology? Which are the topics available for PhD?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  7. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student? -- [New]
  9. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May
  10. Colleges providing PGDM courses?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  13. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  14. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Business Management in Avicenne Private Business School?
  15. What are the B.Schools that I can get after scoring 58.7 percentile in CAT?
  16. Best courses after MBA? Institutes for the same?
  17. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  18. How much salary can I get after doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2018, 10:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?

If you want to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB, you need to take an English language tests like, ELPT- ITB/ IELTS /ITP-TOEFL. For secure admission you will have to score ELPT- ITB with a minimum score of 113 or ITP-TOEFL with a minimum score of 550 (paper based) / 213 (computer based)/ 79 (internet based) or IELTS with minimum score of 6.5 or above.
3rd August 2018, 01:42 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study Doctor of Science and Management in School of Business and Management ITB?

If you want to pursue Doctor of Science and Management(DSM-ITB) you must have to sit in Academic Potential Test(TPA) and have to score minimum 550 marks. Also you will have to sit in English Language Proficiency Test TOEFL. Once you have cleared both of the examinations you can apply for that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?