5th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?

I am a B.Sc. chemistry graduate. I wish to do my Post graduate degree in Nanotechnology.Is there any entrance examinations to this course? Is I am eligible for this course?

7th May 2014, 02:49 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?

Post Graduate or Master Degree in the course Nanotechnology which is the best course forever. This course is the most demandable course which is most popular course in all institution. The students who are taking education in this subject they are never sit as a jobless student. This course for those who wants to do different in their future. The course has the strong placement changes to make a student’s future brighter and brighter. This course is best course among all the courses which is a little difficult but if you give a few times then you can make you as different.

Master degree in nanotechnology which is used to design and creation of some materials which is functional and also structure and design of these materials. This Nanotechnology is most valuable in our future. This technology can our country as a successful country and also make our country greatest. This course is for those people who have the interest in it. This course is making us development in our making and managing of the materials.

If you have the graduate degree in chemistry hons then you can apply for the Nanotechnology course because chemistry is the foundation of the nanotechnology.
22nd August 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?

I am persuing my last year of b.sc non medical. I'm confused that in which subject I should do my m.sc and from which university guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?