20th March 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I do post graduation from IGNOU having done graduation from BHU?

I have passed my graduation in 2003 from b.h.u with subject physics chemistry and maths,in which honours subject is physics my aggregate magks was 54.99,now i want to do post graduation.tell me how can i do,and in which subject i can?

30th March 2014, 10:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do post graduation from IGNOU having done graduation from BHU?

It is good to see you aspire for higher education. You can definitely pursue post graduation and attain better career goals in the future. Since you have done graduation with honors in Physics so you can pursue your post graduation in Physics from IGNOU.

Inorder to get admission you need to undertake the following procedure.
- First of all fill the online application.
- After submitting on-line application, you need to submit requisite documents along with the computer generated Control No. to the concerned Regional Centre on a before the last date.

Requisite Documents :-
1. Print out of the filled online admission form with photograph affixed and duly signed.
2. Demand Draft/Cash Challan for the programme Fee / Fee for the first year/semester and have written your name, programme code and online Control No on the reverse The Demand Draft should in favour of IGNOU and payble at the city of the Regional Centre opted.
3. Attested copies of certificates in support of your educational qualification(s). If you are applying for BCA and have studied Mathematics at 10+2 leve, attach mark sheet as proof.
4. Experience certificate where required.
5. Category certificate for SC/ST/PH/Minority candidates.
6. Age certificate wherever required.

For more details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?