1st February 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any facility of transfer from one college to other during MBA in UPTU?

I want to know that Is there is any facility in UPTU to transfer from one private college to other during MBA? because I am doing part time job along with MBA, that is why i am not able to keep my 100% attendence which is compulsory in my present college.
If it is possible then what is the procedure for that?

Related Questions:
  1. How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?
  2. Can I get a government MBA college as per my UPTU rank?
  3. Will I get government college after scoring 1992 rank in MBA in SC category in UPTU? How much should be the rank of SC student to get admission in government college in UPTU?
  4. Government colleges under UPTU providing MBA course?
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I get admission in government college after scoring 912 in UPTU MBA?
  7. Which MBA college could I get in UPTU after scoring 12721?
  8. Possibilities for getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 3481(General), 886(OBC), 1084(GL) and 205(GLBC) rank in UPTU entrance in MBA? Top 10 private colleges for MBA through UPTU?
  9. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  10. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 2319 GN, 716 GL, 1361 GLBC in UPTU MBA?
  11. How much rank is required in UPTU exam for government MBA colleges?
  12. Which government college is more preferable for doing MBA, either UPTU, HBTI, IET indra gandhi sahkari pradbandh?
  13. Procedure to apply for transfer between UPTU private colleges?
  14. How to transfer to B.Tech college from Hyderabad to West Godavari
  15. Am I eligible for counseling in UPTU MBA after scoring 49.30% in graduation?
  16. Can I get admitted in UPTU MBA college? My percentage in graduation is below 50%
  17. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU?
  18. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
9th April 2015, 10:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any facility of transfer from one college to other during MBA in UPTU?

You can transfer from one college to other in UPTU if someone from that college is willing to take your place in you college. It is like mutual transfer and both colleges agree with these kind of transfer because University is same for both colleges. Hence, if some one is ready then go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?