20th August 2010, 05:49 PM
Priyanshu Singh

How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?

i want 2 transfer my college(uptu). I wnt to take direct admission in 2nd yr without donation in good college

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any facility of transfer from one college to other during MBA in UPTU?
  2. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  3. How to get admission in 2nd year in any state university like IP? I am a 1st year B.Tech UPTU student
  4. Can I transfer from one college to another college after 2nd year?
  5. Can I get transfer from karwar engineering college to ramanagar engineering college under VTU? -- [New]
  6. How can I apply for Internship in IIT being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student from UPTU college?
  7. How to get the transfer to Bhopal in 2nd year while studying engineering in Gwalior college?
  8. Is it possible to transfer to other college in 2nd year?
  9. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is a student with computer science in 12th eligible for IIT JEE, AIEEE or any other engineering degree? Minimum qualifications for engineering admission?
  11. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  12. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  13. Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of B.Com to different college?
  14. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  15. How should I transfer from one college to another in 2nd year for Chemical Engineering course?
  16. How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata
  17. How to get into top USA university after passing B.Tech 1st year in Mechanical engineering
  18. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
4th April 2011, 10:28 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Default Re: How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?

No there is no such facility
But you can get if you have done BSc or diploma
6th April 2011, 11:41 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanshu Singh View Post
i want 2 transfer my college(uptu). I wnt to take direct admission in 2nd yr without donation in good college
College Transfer procedure

You can transfer your college on the basis of following reasons.

(i) If he/she has fallen ill after joining the source institute.

(ii) In the eventuality of death(s) of both parent(s)/guardian(s), or the parent(s)
is/are suffering from diseases like Cancer and AIDS

(iii) In the event of harassment of a female student.

(iv)If there is any vacant seat available in your destination
college.

(v)You can transfer your college only in another town. Means to say
that the college transfer is not possible in the same town.

For more information visit the UPTU web site
www.uptu.ac.in
6th April 2011, 12:15 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

no you can not take transfer in second year of B.tech in UPTU.

there is some rules that candidate can change their college in the first year. but this also not so much easy. there is so much difficulty. but there is no rules to change your institution after second year.

if you want to transfer your college after first year then you should have a good academic result. if you have then contact with the university and your college for complete information about change of college.

otherwise you may join in other institution by again engineering entrance examination in first year. even you change your institution after first year also then you have to pay again the admission fees like library fee, caution money etc in the new institution.

http://www.uptu.ac.in

best wishes.
6th April 2011, 12:32 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

College Transfer procedure[/COLOR][/B]

You can transfer your college on the basis of following reasons.

(i) If he/she has fallen ill after joining the source institute.

(ii) In the eventuality of death(s) of both parent(s)/guardian(s), or the parent(s)
is/are suffering from diseases like Cancer and AIDS

(iii) In the event of harassment of a female student.

(iv)If there is any vacant seat available in your destination
college.

(v)You can transfer your college only in another town. Means to say
that the college transfer is not possible in the same town.

For more information visit the UPTU web site
www.uptu.ac.in[/QUOTE]
6th April 2011, 01:12 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

It is Possible But you need to contact to Brokers or Management of Respective Colleges under UPTU about this.

If you find any Colleges then Go for it. But Good Colleges Doesn't have this Facility i.e Lateral Entry or After first year you need to Go for other college.

if you do such things then you need to pay Extra Money to your College to Remove your Name from your Respective College.
6th April 2011, 02:08 PM
Ashutosh15187
Banned

Smile Re: How to transfer from the college during 2nd year B.Tech in UPTU?

No you can not take transfer in second year of B.tech in UPTU.

there is some rules that candidate can change their college in the first year. but this also not so much easy. there is so much difficulty. but there is no rules to change your institution after second year.

if you want to transfer your college after first year then you should have a good academic result. if you have then contact with the university and your college for complete information about change of college.

otherwise you may join in other institution by again engineering entrance examination in first year. even you change your institution after first year also then you have to pay again the admission fees like library fee, caution money etc in the new institution.

http://www.uptu.ac.in

best wishes.[/QUOTE]
6th April 2011, 08:20 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

well basic criteria to change the colleges are:

1.the college you want to take admission should come under the same university in which
your college is .

2.your college should provide such facility

3.there should be seats available in the college you want to take admission .

4.your principal has to sign NOC i.e NO OBEJECTION CERTIFICATE

5.you have to score good to come in merit list.

if you full fill these criteria only then you will be available to get admission to different colleges .
7th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in other college in second year in barch after completion of one year. i have got 70% marks in 1st sem and result of second sem is due to come. is it possible to transfer to other college in uptu. pls helpme.
9th August 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i took admission in btech in 2008 bt i got year back in 2nd year and i discontinued...bt now i wanna continue my btech i was in uptu......i have a back in first year bt still can i join again through second year.....please i need to know....replyy
17th August 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN ADMISSION IN RAWAT PURA SARKAR ENGG. COLLEGE CAN I CHANGE THE COLLEGE ?IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET BACK PAID FEE?
31st August 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

how much minimum %age to change the college in 2nd year , can i change college in same city ?
13th October 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to transfer my college in same university, iam in GBTU muzaffarnagar, So any possiblility to taransfer in Noida or Ghaizabad. plz suggest to me.
Thanks
5th April 2012, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college in second year btech if i score 70% and above in 1st year in colleges of ghaziabad or noida of good ranking?
4th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

for transfer of college in 2nd year B.Com did i have to pay complete B.Com fees in respective college
13th July 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of ITS ENGG. CLG GR.NOIDA.I HaVE 2 BACK in 1 year n 2 back in 2nd year,which is not clear.i got 44% in 2 year with 2 back.I want 2 year again from college of gbtu.can i change my clg from MTU to GBTU in health condition.
18th March 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

how to transfer to the college after completion the 1st year of mba plzzzzzz sir tell me the procedure
27th May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is transfer possible for any other college with same branch. If will be all clear with 71% in 1st sem and appered in 2nd sem Rohit Rai from kanpur
21st May 2014, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma from CMJ Meghalaya University but due to university reasons i have not got my 6th semester's DMC can i have a credit transfer for last year to some other university?? so that my diploma gets completed..So that i can take admission in b.tech... And will Ptu(Punjab Technical University) Accept my DMC which got credited??
6th June 2014, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i m a girl student of B.Phrma.. facing harassment in the college. I scored 89.2% in 1st sem. Second sem result in awaited. I have an urgency to change the college...
5th August 2015, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Re:I want to change my college because the college in which i m studying is going to close and i have passed 1st year, so how can i change my college with my choice?
7th August 2015, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

My college is going to be closed and they are transfering all the students to that college which is very far from the previous college,so if i want to change the college so how can i
do this?
22nd January 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to transfer from 2nd year of BHMCT to different college(UPTU)(meerut to Greater noida).....
16th May 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

how to change college after spendin second year in a college by lateral entry to take admission in another college in 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?