17th March 2017, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any part time course in dietician available in Mumbai?

Hi, I am a Doctor and wants to do part time course in dietician in Mumbai. Please guide me for the same along with fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a dietician after completing 12th standard? What is the criteria to become a dietician?
  2. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  3. How may I do part time architectural course from Mumbai? List of colleges for the same?
  4. How to take admission in part time or correspondence diploma course in Electrical near Navi Mumbai?
  5. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  6. Which colleges to join for Part Time Diploma Architect Course in Mumbai?
  7. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  8. How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology
  9. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  10. Is there any college in Mumbai for part time M.Arch?
  11. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai? I want to do D.Pharmacy part time in Mumbao
  12. Which are the institutes in Mumbai where I can do Part Time CS course?
  13. MCA course in Mumbai university a full time or a part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow up to do Ph.D part time in Mumbai while I am working as a lecturer?
  16. Is it possible to enroll for part time mechanical engineering course while working in an engineering firm in Mumbai? Which are the colleges offering the course?
  17. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  18. Which entrance do I have to appear for to do part time in Mumbai? Which is the best college?
19th March 2017, 05:45 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any part time course in dietician available in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a Doctor and wants to do part time course in dietician in Mumbai. Please guide me for the same along with fee structure.

Yes, there are certificate and diploma dieticians courses available in part time in various institutions in Mumbai. The list of institutions offering the course is given below;

Tulip International - Website Link

IGNOU - Mumbai Regional Centre - Website Link

VLCC Institute - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?