2nd August 2015, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow up to do Ph.D part time in Mumbai while I am working as a lecturer?

Hi,

Myself preeti meshram working as a lecturer in Mumbai university and I am interested in part time Ph.D. What is the procedure I need to follow up to do Ph.D part time in Mumbai while I am working as a lecturer? Awaiting to get the response soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  2. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  5. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  6. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  7. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  8. How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  10. How may I apply for Ph.D course in psychology? Is there any provision for pursuing part time Ph.D course?
  11. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  12. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  13. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  14. Can I do part time PhD in Anna University being a Lecturer?
  15. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?
  17. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  18. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
8th August 2015, 07:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow up to do Ph.D part time in Mumbai while I am working as a lecturer?

You have to apply according to the admission notification of the concerned university on a prescribed format. As you are working as a lecturer you will be exempted from any entrance exam if you have more than 5 years of experience.

After applying you will be called for interview in your case if your experience is above 5 years. Those who have NET/GATE/JRF scores are also exempted from entrance exam. Your performance in exam and interview will count for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?