12th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Kayani

List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?

i am doing matric and which job is suitable
semd details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable 3 months Dissertation course for me being a candidate pursuing M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  3. Suitable government jobs for Pharmacy graduate?
  4. Is it suitable to get government jobs if studied from CBSE Board after completing 10th GSEB?
  5. Am I eligible to get job if pursuing 10th NIOS Board?
  6. What should I do to join Civil Services being a candidate of pursuing CA Final and having completed B.Com? Jobs available under Civil Services?
  7. Which entrance exam to answer to get government jobs after pursuing MBA in marketing?
  8. Can i apply for government job after doing B.Tech in Mechanical
  9. List of jobs available for ladies after 12th std with 3 years experience as a Data entry operator?
  10. What type pf bank jobs are suitable for MCA candidates? How to prepare for Bank PO jobs and which books are suitable for bank jobs?
  11. Are there any jobs in in any software companies? I have scored 73% in 10th
  12. Suitable jobs in Accounts and Finance field at Railways after B.Com?
  13. Which type of jobs are suitable for me after pursuing B.Tech from IT branch
  14. Am i eligible for IT company after pursuing B.E in ISE stream
  15. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  16. What are the jobs in any software companies that I can get after scoring 73% in 10th, 52% in 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate? -- [New]
  18. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
1st January 2013, 02:53 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Wink Re: List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?

Hi dear

There are many opportunities even after your 10th standard.
But you have to do diploma in a particular field of you choice to get a job.

You can do diploma in IT and join as a data entry operator, or even get a diploma in Music and join in as a teacher.

It all depends on your Interest. Here I have attached a .jpeg Image which will guide you through various cources after your 10th standard.

All the best !!!

Regards
Sammy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Career-Guidance.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	126913  
1st January 2013, 06:08 PM
selvam.entrance

Default Re: List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?

Dear friend
Some of the vacancies for 10 th passed candidates jobs

1.Thirumalai venkateshwara Engineering College
2.Enkaptative mumbai
3.Beautician in Sigma man power
4.Navchetna delhi
5.Izee man power delhi
6.Field boy in Bpin corporate
7.IZee man power Bangalore
8.Bpin corporate in Vodofone at kandla,Rajkot
9.Security gaurds in Ritu wears
10.Pharamist in apollo delhi
11.Pick up buy in Span impex
12.Field executive Plexus service

try these
all the best..
1st January 2013, 09:22 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
In my personal opinion you have to do more higher studies,only secondary education is not sufficient.
But if you want to do job now then you can try for:
Lower Divison Clerk
Gard
Gang Man
Assistant Driver
Computer Operator
In Booking Department
2nd January 2013, 01:25 AM
sanjaygupta0222

Smile Re: List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?

Hi dear
i sugeest to you that you continue your study regular at gradution.then yyou have many chance to get different types of jobs like as ldc and po in bank , railwaay etc
so i suggest to continue yyour study at 12 class then join data entry job in different department.
3rd January 2013, 11:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: List of jobs suitable for a 10th pursuing student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayani View Post
i am doing matric and which job is suitable
semd details on my email id..
Hi

Being JUST a 10th pass won't fetch you ANY job my friend. I would rather request or urge you to take up your Higher Secondary atleast to be able to work atleast in the Army. I am saying this because when you are in 10th and pass you are not having any stream in which you can work. This has been just your metric exam in which general studies and subjects are taught for the basic knowledge of a student.

However now if you continue your studies further you would see that you have to take up streams i.e from SCIENCE, COMMERCE, ARTS. These would decide which career can you take further and what would you do in your life when you pass out of school and college.

I would always recommend SCIENCE course as its the most widespread and allows an open mind to take up any career later on. However if you take up Commerce/Arts then you restrict yourself and your career to only those careers related to them. Science again has 2 parts i.e :

MEDICAL : PCB (M Optional)
NON MEDICAL : PCM

So you can take up any. If you are able to complete your Higher Secondary studies then you can apply for the NDA - National Defense Academy and enter the Army/Navy/Air Force and improve your career. However still if you feel that you would want to work after 10th itself, then there are some lower grade jobs for you.

Hotel Service, Room Service, Helper boy, Clerical and Peon jobs, etc. So if you feel that you want to make a big and valuable career of yours, then atleast a Higher Secondary qualification is required.

Regards
RANJEET
23rd February 2014, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

A SCIENCE GRADUATE COMPLETES MA ENGLISH FROM IGNOU.IS HE ELIGIBLE FOR COLLEGE LECTURERSHIP?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?